Ezra Coffee is proud to announce the open application period for its inaugural scholarship session of our Ezra Scholars’ Scholarships.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Our Ezra Scholars’ Scholarships are intended to assist students with payment of outstanding fees and fines that may prevent them from returning to or graduating from their accredited college or university. These awards will not exceed $1,000 per student. Please see below for eligibility for this non-renewable scholarship.
Our Ezra Scholars’ Scholarships were made possible through the spirit of community and support. These scholarships have been made available and are funded by a donated portion of each sale of Ezra Coffee.
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
1. Applicant must be 18 years or older at the time of submission.
2. Applicant must be currently enrolled in a four-year degree program at an accredited college/university at the time of submission.
3. Applicant must be a rising sophomore, rising junior, or rising senior at the time of submission.
4. Applicants must have completed at least 18 credit hours (part-time) or 24 credit hours (full-time) to be eligible.
5. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 from their accredited institution.
6. Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or DACA eligible.
7. Applicants must have a "pay it forward" mentality, a desire to positively impact their immediate community and their society at large.