What’s better than pairing your piece of pie at Thanksgiving with a fresh cup of Ezra Coffee? An Ezra Coffee cocktail!
With Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, we can’t get enough of this Maple Bourbon Coffee Cocktail:
- 6-8 oz Le Grand Duc 1928 Ezra Coffee
- 1 oz bourbon of your choice (exclude for mocktail)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1C milk of choice (optional)
- Brew 6-8 oz of Le Grand Duc 1928 and set aside. Feel free to use any Ezra Coffee blend of your choosing, but we find the Le Grand Duc 1928 really elevates the bourbon!
- Combine brown sugar, milk of choice, and vanilla and whisk until fluffy and sugar is dissolved. (If you choose to leave out milk, simply combine sugar and vanilla and stir together.)
- Mix coffee and a bourbon in the cup or mug of your choice.
- Combine whipped sugar mixture with the bourbon coffee.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon (optional).
Let us know what you think of the recipe and use code SIPANDSEE for 10% off your next Ezra Coffee blend today!