Coffee Day = Candied Yams Latte!
In honor of National & International Coffee Day, we're celebrating with one of our favorite fall Candied Yams recipe!
Do you think it's a coincidence that National Coffee Day and International Coffee Day come just in time to welcome in fall weather? When the pumpkin spice syrups reign supreme and the sweaters are just begging to be worn. When the leaves begin to reveal their fiery hues and we find comfort and warmth in cups of coffee and conversation. It just seems like perfect timing, doesn't it?
So, we felt like the best way to celebrate our favorite caffeinated beverage was with our Candied Yams blend! Nothing says fall quite like the flavors of this classic comfort dish.
Candied Yams Latte
- 1 cup Ezra Candied Yams
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Sweetener of choice
- Brew Ezra's Candied Yams blend
- Add ginger & cinnamon to a sauce pan on low heat
- Continuously shake your pan for 2 minutes
- Add milk, salt, and vanilla extract
- Heat until bubbles form around the edge, but careful not to boil
- Pour saucepan into coffee
- Add sweetener to taste
Ezra Coffee was created to connect history, culture, and community over a warm (or iced) cup of delicious, allergen-free coffee. And our Candied Yams blend is a perfect embodiment of that mission. Candied Yams is for the culture, it's for the comfort, it's for those cool fall days that bring your community closer, and it's for that delicious cup of flavored coffee that everyone can enjoy!